English Chat

Объявление

Голосуйте за сервер LineAge 2 Interlude: The Abyss и получите ПОДАРОК!!!

Пожалуйста, флудите на моём форуме, как можно больше, но просьба не оффтопить, иначе мой форум удалят за неактивность!
Привет. Тут вы можете общаться на различные темы и улучшить свой английский язык. Внимание, если сообщение не будет иметь никакого отношения к английскому, сообщение будет удалено! Также могу дать вам ссылку на онлайн-переводчик: www.translate.ru .

Счетчик посещений Counter.CO.KZ - бесплатный счетчик на любой вкус! - количество посещений форума c 22 декабря 2006 года.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » English Chat » Our interests. » oi oi oi

oi oi oi

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

Does somebody here likes punk or oi music? Goes to  different punk-shows like "winter- is time of hardcore?" (it was 4 of december in Tochka club).

P.S. such bands as Green Day, Tokio Hotel, Avril Lavigne - aren't punk.

Отредактировано Sin*ka (2006-12-07 12:59:53)

Sin*ka I never heard about oi music. May be you can tell me. And why do you say that Green Day are not punk group?

I am fond of music...i like alternative,folk,metal,rock,emo and punk!!!I am meloman(ne znay kak pravilno eto po Anglisky skasat)

Burzhui
they are too popular. i don't think that group on MTV can be punk. It's only pop-punk. Because true punk will never get on TV.

Miss Alternative
It's cool))) I like different music too. Do you like ska?

Sin*ka, you didn't say what is oi music. :D

oh, it's difficult to explain in Englis, I can give you to kisten this music in school. It's music of workin class.

I like to listen to different music but most of all I like metal
But I heard such groups as Elisium, Naiv, Isho?Isho! And I know that it is. :)

Sin*ka
Tell me please, how can band  get popular if they should never get on TV? And if  it's not popular, how can you know about them?

P.S I don't want to argue. I'm just asking... :)

Decided to add   
Oi! is a sub-genre of punk rock originating in the United Kingdom that sought to align punk with a working-class street-level following.

Tadien
Some time ago I visited their concerts)
Catharinne
Hm... I take different music from Internet and my friends give me...Some times guys from grupps can give you CD with their music.
LifeChante
thank)

LifeChante
Thanks, now I now what is oi music.

oi! fun name) I prefer R'n'B and reggay. but I listen to different music and punk & ska sometimes. I like band called "barrymor". Do someone hear about it?

Regina, I never heard about this group. May be because they never get on TV. And I like R'n'B too. :)

I like to play volleyball! In general I like to go in for sports. Here so

Анююютка, here we do not talk about volleybal! :D

Regina
yes, of course, I have 1 or 2 songs

Sin*ka I have some their songs too

Not much Oi for my part, mostly Metalcore at the moment like Ill Niño and Hatebreed. Also some Trance on late nights.. ^^

hello my name is Behzod,
I want to study and work in America.
I am from Tajikistan,
behzod_2005@lsit.ru

Where it is possible to find qualitative photos Placebo?

Sin*ka написал(а):

P.S. such bands as Green Day, Tokio Hotel, Avril Lavigne - aren't punk

You assign music style that groups, but i want know about Marilyn Manson, which this style?  :rolleyes:

Hello!I am Lusy.I like listen different music.I like gothik/

hello,i know,what you discussed in this forum music,but if you know link amerikan chat,write,please

Вы здесь » English Chat » Our interests. » oi oi oi