English Chat

Объявление

Голосуйте за сервер LineAge 2 Interlude: The Abyss и получите ПОДАРОК!!!

Пожалуйста, флудите на моём форуме, как можно больше, но просьба не оффтопить, иначе мой форум удалят за неактивность!
Привет. Тут вы можете общаться на различные темы и улучшить свой английский язык. Внимание, если сообщение не будет иметь никакого отношения к английскому, сообщение будет удалено! Также могу дать вам ссылку на онлайн-переводчик: www.translate.ru .

Счетчик посещений Counter.CO.KZ - бесплатный счетчик на любой вкус! - количество посещений форума c 22 декабря 2006 года.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » English Chat » Different fan clubs. » Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 20

User Alyona likes group Tokio Hotel, and I created this theme for her. I like pair of their songs too, so talk about your idols.

Отредактировано Burzhui (2006-12-06 15:38:10)

hahaha) me and my friend always argue about this group. I say TH are boys, but my friend thinks there is one girl.  But he has a girl's voice.

Anyway, they are really talanted guys. In my oppinion there's no need to say that they are girls, everyone has his own style. But me and my friend argue about the same things, too:)

Отредактировано Alyona (2006-12-07 14:04:06)

They are only pop-stars, every "pink" girl  know them!
Once I bought "Bravo". On every page were their faces.
I showed my brother, how gays look like and how he must not dress.

well, this is your right to think so... As for me, I find their style acceptable, but I see your point of view. I just wont to say that your style, there style, my style have a place to be. This is my position.

I think they are ugly. Not because of their style. Nature.

THe same opinion of their nature...
And I dont like their music and their cute voices...

So...I am not their fan...and dont know what I am doing there... ))

You talk about their nature but...have you seen them without make-up?  ;)

Yes,I have seen them without make-up.
It's terrible show :D

lelik789
gig) can you show their foto without make-up?

lelik789, I can't imagine them without make-up.

I was glad to see it)))

Hm... now I'm reading all this and thinking: no one and never abuse rubbish, spending so much forces and energy. Would anybody lazily right: "What a rubbish!", and everyone arround will silently agree? No! But when oppinions vary from "terrible" to "ingenious" it means that band can be not loved by everyone, but surely it's worthy. If it causes arguments means there is something to argue about, even about their make-up))

Отредактировано Alyona (2007-01-06 18:38:02)

I showed this foto to my friend (he is boy). He said that foto of this girl is liked him. After that i said that person on foto is boy.  :yes: real!

Rufa, I think that all who saw Bill once thaught that he is girl

:D No, I had some doubt, because i found site and read that he is boy.Before that i with my sister debate about sex of Bill for some week.

Dont want fans to be angry on me
but...
I hate them!!!
its not a music.. its just a way of earning money

Knack of earning money is art, too. :P

ie...its a just a job

I love Tokio hotel and I love Tov Kaulitz/I wont speak about their