English Chat

Объявление

Голосуйте за сервер LineAge 2 Interlude: The Abyss и получите ПОДАРОК!!!

Пожалуйста, флудите на моём форуме, как можно больше, но просьба не оффтопить, иначе мой форум удалят за неактивность!
Привет. Тут вы можете общаться на различные темы и улучшить свой английский язык. Внимание, если сообщение не будет иметь никакого отношения к английскому, сообщение будет удалено! Также могу дать вам ссылку на онлайн-переводчик: www.translate.ru .

Счетчик посещений Counter.CO.KZ - бесплатный счетчик на любой вкус! - количество посещений форума c 22 декабря 2006 года.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » English Chat » Movies. » Saw 3

Saw 3

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

I want to download the "Saw 3" film. My friends said that this film more awfully and more rigidly than the previous 2 parts. If you want I can give you a link to download films without registration.

EEE... film is really cool)
It's a pity, I can't dowmload films, but I have this film on DVD

Sin*ka, have you "Saw 2"?

aga

Sin*ka, oooo! Bring tomorrow in school please. I shall be very grateful.

Burzhui I never even heard about this  movie....

Catharinne, did you not hear about the Saw 3 or in general about all Saw? Generally it is very popular film. I give to you the reference where you can to download this film free. Here it http://www.filmovnet.ws/2006/12/05/pila_3__saw_iii.html

Burzhui
I just don't have a time for movies, it's terriblle!!! I'm so busy with my studies...

Catharinne, I understand you.. ;)

I've never seen this film too. What about it? I can't download it but if it's so interesting that you say I'll see it on DVD

I very much wish to look this film. But it does not turn out in any way. I looked on the Internet "Saw" and like " the Saw 2 ". I shall soon find in the Internet and I shall look.

emm... I don't like horrors...

this film is quite dangarous but I liked it

This film is quite dangarous but I liked it. Who still didnt see it Iadvise to see it

to tell the truth horror films make persons cruel

bla bla bla

Вы здесь » English Chat » Movies. » Saw 3