English Chat

Объявление

Голосуйте за сервер LineAge 2 Interlude: The Abyss и получите ПОДАРОК!!!

Пожалуйста, флудите на моём форуме, как можно больше, но просьба не оффтопить, иначе мой форум удалят за неактивность!
Привет. Тут вы можете общаться на различные темы и улучшить свой английский язык. Внимание, если сообщение не будет иметь никакого отношения к английскому, сообщение будет удалено! Также могу дать вам ссылку на онлайн-переводчик: www.translate.ru .

Счетчик посещений Counter.CO.KZ - бесплатный счетчик на любой вкус! - количество посещений форума c 22 декабря 2006 года.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » English Chat » Our interests. » Internet

Internet

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Hi all =)
I named this theme "Internet" because it's the third of my life. I don't know, maby it's not very good, but i can't without it (maby like almost all of you).
I have my own site - where you can look at my photos and pictures(they have little changes by me using the Photoshop), not finishd tale and lot of other interesting things, - and forum (Mybb hosts me too), and some diaries, etc.
So... Wat can U say about the Internet in YOUR life?

In my opinion, net is really a drug..
i'm used to  post smth in my dairy almost every day..

As for me net is vey interesting thing... but in my opinion it is bad, becase all if you can't do it real life, you can't do it there too... There are a lot of ever things that was, that take place to be now and will be in future life...

Отредактировано water (2007-09-15 20:59:16)

Вы здесь » English Chat » Our interests. » Internet